1.3 In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to MatchYourHome Ltd. For more information about us, see Section 8.
2. The personal data that we collect
2.1 In this Section 2, we have set out the general categories of personal data that we process.
2.2 Contact data – When you submit a form on our site, we collect your data enabling developers and/or agents to get in touch with you. The contact data may include your name, email address and telephone number.
2.4 Communication data – We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or that we send to you. The communication data may include preferences in receiving contact from our third parties in relation to your request for information regarding developments. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms.
2.5 Usage data – We may process data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics.
3. Purposes of processing and legal bases
3.1 In this Section 3, we have set out the purposes for which we may process personal data and the legal bases of the processing.
3.2 Operations - We may process your personal data for providing our services. The legal basis for this processing is consent – for example, when you submit an enquiry via our Website. You can withdraw your consent at any time by updating your marketing preferences.
3.3 Research and analysis - We may process usage data for the purposes of researching and analysing the use of our website and services, as well as other interactions with our business. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring, supporting, improving and securing our website, services and business generally.
3.4 Legal compliance and vital interests - We may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
4. Providing your personal data to others
4.1 We provide your personal information to developers, estate agents and other suppliers when you ask us to do so. For example, when you enquire about a development, we will pass your personal information (including what you searched for) to the agent or developer handling that development. The agents’ or developers’ own privacy policies will apply to how they use your personal information from here. You can find these privacy policies on their websites and you should check that you are happy with them before submitting your enquiry.
5. Retaining and deleting personal data
5.1 This Section 5 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
5.2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
5.3 We will retain your personal data as follows:
- Contact data will be retained for varying periods depending on the nature of the information and your interaction with us. The data is stored only for the time period it takes to generate an email from your enquiry form. Your data is then discarded once the email has been generated and sent to the relevant agent or developer.
5.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 5, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
6. Your rights
6.1 In this Section 6, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law.
6.2 Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing - you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
- the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
6.3 You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, using the contact details: MatchYourHome Ltd, 1st Floor, 3 – 4 Church Street, Pontypridd, CF37 2TH or via email at email@example.com.
7.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page before submitting any data to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
8. Our details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by MatchYourHome Ltd.
8.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12704403, and our registered office is at 1st Floor, 3 – 4 Church Street, Pontypridd, CF37 2TH.
8.3 Our principal place of business is at 1st Floor, 3 – 4 Church Street, Pontypridd, CF37 2TH.
8.4 You can contact us:
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.